OBBA SUPA FT EVIL ED & JOHN ROBINSON: MIDNIGHT MATHEMATICS


Just a little sneak peek at MoonCircle's collabo with Evil Ed, Obba Supa and John Robinson. Midnight Mathematics is set to drop 4th December 2009.

“6 months ago I came into contact with a Dr who had died in the year 2070; he ate mango meat and quoted a poem by Parsifal. We spoke on the metaphysics of exchanging time with space over goat cheese, sweet potatoes and super malt. I enquired about the plotline of the final episode of Hollyoaks.
He had questions of music……
I answered with The OBBA SUPA.
He nodded and disappeared Behind him he left a paper explaining the relation between the vibrational frequencies of midnight and the correlation of it with a Greek record by Mapineaa. Knowing nothing of the intricate art of vibration manipulation, I passed on the mathematics and the record to The OBBA SUPA. 29 hours later I received this…………………………….”

www.projectmooncircle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment