BEST OF FLYING LOTUS MIX


Massive Fan of Flying Lotus... So I just had to put together this selection of Fly Lo tracks for your listening pleasure. Featuring Declaime, Blu, Common, Laura Darlington, J Dilla, Mia Doi Todd, MF Doom, Dolly, Mos Def, Andreya Triana and Radiohead. Sit back and enjoy!

FLY LO

DOWNLOAD

Playlist:
Blu - Local Legends
Common vs Flying Lotus - The Light
Flying Lotus & Declaime - Whole Wide World (instrumental)
Auntie's Lock Infinitum (feat Laura Darlington)
Flying Lotus - fall in love (J Dilla tribute)
Raw Cartoons - Track 03
Raw Cartoons - Track 05
Flying Lotus - Temp
Flying Lotus - Message Situation
Mia Doi Todd - My Room Is White (Flying Lotus Remix)
MF Doom & Flying Lotus - My Favorite Ladies
Flying Lotus - RobertaFlack (feat Dolly)
Flying Lotus - Mister Murky Socks (alt take)
Flying Lotus - Beat 01 (Instrumental)
Flying Lotus - Play Dead
Flying Lotus - SexSlaveShip
Flying Lotus - Anything [July Heat]
Mos Def vs Flying Lotus - Mathematics
Flying Lotus - Level 4
Flying Lotus - Luckiest Charm
Flying Lotus- Code of Ethics
J Dilla - Lightworks (Flying Lotus Remix)
flying lotus - Tea Leaf Dancers (feat. Andreya Triana)
Reckoner (Flying Lotus Remix) - Radiohead
Flying Lotus - Session Cats
Flying Lotus - Ankleboybackyard

24 comments:

  1. Can u send this 2 me????

    jaydee.jaydee@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i get a link please

    kjjr41@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. link has been added to post guys

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the absolute best mix ever. Hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey where did u get beat 01 ????

    ReplyDelete
  6. track 8 off DJ Heat & Blu - (So)ul Amazing (2008)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  8. yo can anyone name other like fly lo cuz this shit here nggs is fukin dope n also like jdilla nujabes and many more

    ReplyDelete
  9. How do I get a copy of this please? I'm a little late and the download has been disabled on Soundcloud. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. can we get a new link for this???

    ReplyDelete
  11. can you please send me this link bwonderin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. may i please get a dl link as well? agp@uoregon.edu

    ReplyDelete
  14. the download link above is not working. can someone email me the new link pls? antsagarpao@yahoo.com thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Music makes a man comfort and rubs up all his tensions.Rap and hip hop beats is also like it.It brings happinass. This blog represents an extended arm of my passion for British based. The online store retails UK rap and hip hop vinyl, cd's, downloads,clothing labels, magazine.

    hip hop beats
    beats
    custom beats
    trap beats
    rap and hip hop beats
    hip hop tracks
    beats for sale

    ReplyDelete
  16. i would -love- a link to this.
    seriously. --love-- it.
    nocturnalsunbeam@gmail.com
    thanks so so much.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Searching for a perfect drummer for my solo project I
    found Will's website! Already the first contact with him
    was very responsive and friendly! Right from the beginning
    I felt my explanations and wishes very understood and he
    recorded very fast and professionally one song after another
    exactly to my taste! In addition it is very much fun to
    communicate and work with him! Many thanks to Will for
    the great co-operation and it has surely not been the last!"

    online session drums
    online session drummer
    online drum tracks

    ReplyDelete
  18. hey man... send this link for download in may email? andre_ear@yahoo.com.br

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dude, this compilation looks so beautiful, is there any chance you can post a fresh link to the download or send a copy to my email? I'm at soren707(at)gmail.com

    Thanks, I'm really trying to flesh out my FlyLo collection

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would join as well, big up and pls send a link if possible to nagy.denes@gmx.de. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, could I please have a link to this as well. ncmarley@hotmail.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Please put up another link, is there no other way i can download this without giving you my e-mailÉ

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi. Crazy compilation! Thank you
    I can"'t find a tune BEAT 01 (instrumental)
    Where can I take ? Or send me please
    djro.b@mail.ru

    ReplyDelete
  24. Please please send me this mix! Cannot find it anywhere online - one of my favourites from back in the day!

    benjamin.potter92@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete