SIR OJ'S SMOKE BUSINESS BEAT TAPE EP

This 10 track EP from Sir OJ is straight fire!

"While I'm in Poland freezing my ass off, composer slash producer SirOJ got me a late birthday present. He made a small beat tape with samples used from De Zaak's Originals Part 2! I'm diggin' this shit and you might too after downloading the free drugs for your ears. Prepare to get high. This is Smoke Business of SirOJ! I definitely like to receive presents like these. It keeps me warm like Polish spirytus. And who am I not to share? Keep an eye out for upcoming releases from this aspiring producer. Thank you OJ!"
Link Courtesy of www.nalden.net

Download Sir OJ - Smoke Business Beat Tape EP

www.slumgullion.nl



NEED MORE MUSIC FROM SIR OJ?
Remixing EP (produced by SIR OJ & FS GREEN)
Slumgullion - Disko (produced by Slumgullion)
Sir OJ - State Beat Tape (produced for State Magazine)

No comments:

Post a Comment