FLYING LOTUS - COSMOGRAMMA COVER ART & TRACKLIST


Flying Lotus met with Pitch Fork to give full album details on his next release Cosmogramma.

"I'm finally getting to the point where I can make the kind of records that I want to make-- that I wanted to make when I was younger, things that I dreamed about making. It's this fusion-y kind of thing where all the elements of the music that I love are there."

The album features Thom Yorke, Thundercat and Laura Darlington and will be relased through WARP in the U.S. on May 4th and a day earlier in the UK. Peep the cover art and tracklist and sit tight. Coming soon...

Tracklist:

01 Clock Catcher
02 Pickled!
03 Nose Art
04 Intro//A Cosmic Drama
05 Zodiac Shit
06 Computer Face//Pure Being
07 ...And the World Laughs With You [ft. Thom Yorke]
08 Arkestry
09 Mmmhmm [ft.Thundercat]
10 Do the Astral Plane
11 Satelllliiiiiteee
12 German Haircut
13 Recoiled
14 Dance Of the Pseudo Nymph
15 Drips//Auntie's Harp
16 Table Tennis [ft. Laura Darlington]
17 Galaxy in Janaki

No comments:

Post a Comment