Unbelievable: A Tribute To Biggie Smalls


On the 10th anniversary of the tragic passing of Christopher 'Notorious B.I.G.' Wallace, Mick Boogie and newcomer Terry Urban of the League Crew team up to release Unbelievable: A Tribute To Biggie Smalls, a project that many critics are calling "the best Biggie mixtape ever." Hosted by Sean "Diddy" Combs, this 100% creative mixtape features Biggie material remixed the way it was supposed to be done. Original beats and special guest appearances, as well as plenty of crazy remixes are abundant throughout the project.

DOWNLOAD Unbelievable: A Tribute To Biggie Smalls (2007)

1. Diddy Intro
2. Notorious B.I.G. & The Clipse – Blow
3. Notorious B.I.G. & Ray Cash – Gimme The Loot 2007
4. Notorious B.I.G., Game & Darien Brockington – On Top (Produced by The Kickdrums)
5. Notorious B.I.G. & AZ – Brooklyn
6. Notorious B.I.G., Grand Agent & Liv L’ Raynge – Motherf*ckers
7. Notorious B.I.G. & Big L – Let The Games Begin
8. Notorious B.I.G. – Live For The Funk (Produced by Khrysis)
9. Diddy Interlude
10. Notorious B.I.G. & Jay-Z – Get Money
11 Notorious B.I.G. & Kanye West – Kicks Open Doors
12. Notorious B.I.G. & Jadakiss – All Day Every Day
13. The Madd Rapper – Still Mad Interlude
14. Notorious B.I.G. & Lil Kim – Only One Thing
15. Notorious B.I.G. & Young Chris – Young G’s 2007 (Produced by Moss)
16. Diddy Interlude
17. Notorious B.I.G. & Jay-Z – The Commission
18. Notorious B.I.G., Black Rob & Ness – Live at the BBQ (Produced by D-Dot)
19. Notorious B.I.G. & 2Pac – Party & Bullshit
20. Notorious B.I.G. & Lloyd Banks – Never Been
21. Notorious B.I.G. & Nas – It Ain’t Hard
22. Diddy Interlude
23. Notorious B.I.G. & Ab – The East Coast Overdoser (Produced by Terry Urban)
24. Notorious B.I.G. & Prodigy – Escape From NY
25. Notorious B.I.G. & Puff Daddy – Lyricist Lounge Freestyle
26. Notorious B.I.G. & Lil Wayne – If You See Me (Produced by Garbs)
27. Notorious B.I.G. – Let It Go
28. Notorious B.I.G. & Mobb Deep – Last Dayz 2007
29. Diddy Outro

No comments:

Post a Comment