New tracks from 14KT 2010



Buff1-Balm of Gilead(Clear Stance) feat 14KT
This joint is off my brother Buff1's 2005 "1 & Only" mixtape featuring ours truly on the rhymes and TRYING to sing the hook. We originally recorded the rough to this joint January 3rd, 2003. The beat was produced by my man Zo!, where the beat was featured on one of his projects in 2002. This is the first joint me and Buff ever recorded with Zo!

Kanye West- Diamonds (Hands 2 The Sky 14KT Rmx)
Off the The Lab Techs "Kill Billboard Vol. 2". One of my favorite remixes. I remember I did this and on a limb..TRIED to send it to Kanye's management like he was really gonna hear it. Haha. Silly me. Enjoy tho!

Nas- Thief's Theme (14KT rmx)
Did this remix for my production crew, The Lab Tech's remix project "Kill Billboard. Vol 1". I always wanted to flip the original sample again. At first I had just the drums and Nas' accapella. Then I messed around and chop the sample a little over it and it sounded right to me. Dirty classic type feel. Enjoy!

14KT- Chinese Connection
Master KT. Chopping Records for the People. Hyaht!

Danny Brown- Generation Rx (14KT Alt Instr)
My homie Danny Brown released an album entitled "The Hybrid in 2010. On that album, he has a song called "Generation Rx". I think D. Brown did a dope job of talking about how this generation is heavily affected by pills for different needs. The version on the album is the original rough version that he recorded. I think he ended up using that one because of the feeling and the rawness of it, which is all good. Here's an alternative version of the instrumental that I did of the beat for ya'll to enjoy.

Check more 14KT and download for free HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment