Fashawn – Ode To Illmatic hosted by DJ Green Lantern


“What I wanted to do with this was pay homage to the God, Nas Escobar, one of the greatest MCs of my generation, of our generation, and I want to pay homage to this album,” Fash prefaces on the tape intro, “Genesis.” “I just didn’t wanna bite it and rip it like it’s mine, I wanna pay homage, ’cause Illmatic was one of them kinda albums that really impacted my life in a big way so hopefully this does the same for you.”

DOWNLOAD: Fashawn – Ode To Illmatic

Tracklist
01. The Genesis
02. C.A. State Of Mind
03. Life’s A Bitch feat. Talib Kweli
04. The World Is Yours
05. Halftime
06. Memory Lane (Sittin’ In Da Park)
07. One Love
08. One Time For Your Mind
09. Represent
10. It Aint Hard To Tell
11. Represent Remix prod. by DJ Qvali (Bonus Track)

No comments:

Post a Comment