Kaytradamus - "The Weather Report" LP


Well, lools like the forecast for the rest of this week is gonna be HEAT, HEAT, and more HEAT! Kaytradamus finally blesses up with "The Weather Report" and I was very impressed with what I heard! The album showcases nice variety of styles that only one as versatile as Kaytradamus can pull off while also keeping your head banging. It was actually really hard for me to pick out preview tracks beacuse of this, so I randomly chose three! Haha!

Download - Kaytradamus : "The Weather Report" LP | Alternate Link


Aftershock (Help Us Jesus) - Kaytradamus

Good Friends - Kaytradamus

Game Over - Kaytradamus

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete