Oddisee - A Year In




Happy new year to everyone. Here’s a compilation of some of my favorite works in 2010. Thank you all for listening to my music, I hope you continue to do so. I’m excited for my 2011 releases, most of all for my solo album. My first official solo album “People Hear What They See” coming in May of 2011. Now back to work I go!

1. I'm From P.G.
2. TiRon - The Richers Feat. TiRon, Blu & Asher Roth
3. Diamond District - Birds & Bees
4. Stik Figa - Bucket
5. Kingpen Slim - Anticipation Feat. Oddisee
6. Keziah - So Far So Close Feat. Ishe
7. yU - Lunchin
8. Oddisee - Different Now Feat. Toine
9. kidkanevil - ZoOoOoOp Feat. Oddisee
10. Muneshine - Two Way Street
11. Stik Figa - Nothing Like It
12. TiRon - 60901
13. X.O. - Black Broadway
14. Tranqill - Ci'iy Life
15. Homeboy Sandman - The Warm Up
16. X.O. - Blah Blah
17. Trek Life - Might Sound Crazy Ft. Audio Live, Oddisee & Ralph Real
18. Olivier Daysoul - Foolish
19. Get In Touch Ft. Trek Life, J Bizness, Richard Wright & Belvi
20. TOKiMONSTA - Jackin4Beats Pt. 4 Ft. Oddisee, Tranqill & Andreya Triana
21. Trek Life - Can't Complain ft. Oddisee, Wyann Vaughn & DJ J-Br0-5ki
22. Tranqill - It's Over

No comments:

Post a Comment