LOGAN WALTERS - WU TANG PROJECT

We recently posted the 'Wu Tang VS The Beatles' by Tom Caruana which seems to be blowing up all over the internet over the past week. Just want to take the time out to give props to Logan Walters; the designer behind the cover art for that project. You also need to check out his re-envisioning of the original Wu-Tang album art as Blue Note album covers. Press play on the mix, read the blurb and grab these Gems!

'A little while ago I put a bunch of Wu-Tang (both group and solo) albums on my computer. 21 of them, in fact. I inherited some mild OCD from my mom, and as anyone who has seen my iTunes can attest to, it manifests itself in weird ways. I need to have decent - quality album art for every album on my computer, which currently equals over 90 gigs. The problem was that almost all of the Wu-Tang album art was horrible (ODB's two albums being the only real exceptions) -- no offense to the original designers, but as iconic as they might be they're looking pretty dated these days. So, armed with inspiration from what Olly Moss and others are doing and a book of Blue Note Records covers, I set out to remake all 21'. - Logan Walters

<a href="http://wutangvsthebeatles.bandcamp.com/album/enter-the-magical-mystery-chambers">Wu Vs Beatles (Intro) by Wu Tang Vs The Beatles</a>


No comments:

Post a Comment