FL Studio mobile will allow you to create complete multi-track projects on your i.Pod, i.Phone or i.Pad and, if you want, load mobile projects into FL Studio and take them to the next level.
If it’s a beat on the Stepsequencer, a melody on the Piano roll or a full song on the Playlist, FL Studio mobile has you covered.
Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
Here’s a teaser of the early development screenshots and the FL Studio Mobile Specifications:
* Save projects and load in FL Studio personal computer edition.
* Photorealistic dynamically configurable 85-key keyboard
* Instant positioning via the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
* 90 studio-recorded instruments
* (16bit 44.1kHz sampled from real instruments)
* 40 free instruments, 50 available in the in-app shop
* 4 categories: classic, band, electronic, world
* Release and attack time configurable per instrument
* Sustain samples • Pitch bend via accelerometer
* Low-latency, highly optimized, high-polyphony,
* battery saving audio engine
* 100 beats (drum loops)
* 5 real-time effects with lots of parameters
* 3 high-quality reverb algorithms, delay, 3-band equalizer, amplifier, filter
* 128-track sequencer • Beat & metronome settings (tempo, signature)
* Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
* Edit whole tracks or bars, down to individual notes:
* Draw, quantize, transpose, repeat, move, length, velocity, etc.
* MIDI import and export
* Save and load your songs and export to wave
* Wi-Fi and iTunes file transfer with your Mac/PC
* Songs and MIDI files can be opened directly from Safari and Mail
* Unlimited undo and redo
* Detailed in-app help
* Play or record 2 different instruments
* at the same time with 2 keyboard rows
* Key labels (Cs only, all keys, all keys colored)
* iPhone 4 Retina Display supported
* Compatible with: Line 6 MIDI Mobilizer, Akai SynthStation 25, CoreMIDI
FL Studio Mobile is being developed by a third party. It will be interesting to see how it compares to FL Studio and how well it works with the full version.