B. Lewis - Curvature of the earth & Bathing in leaves


Curvature of the earth - B. Lewis

Bathing in leaves - B. Lewis

After a long day of school and work I come home to these two gems sent from Mr. Lewis himself! He said I could pass these around if I liked so who better to share them with than the loyal Hypedog supporters?! We have the very dope "Bathing In Leaves" and the two-parter "Curvature Of the Earth". Download the tracks and if you haven't already make sure you grab his "Talking Chairs" beat tape.

As a reminder, Lewis' new beat tape "Mercury Backburner" will bedropping in a couple weeks and believe me when I tell you IT IS INSANE!!! Lewis and Xperiment are also working on a collaborative beat tape as I type this! That should be coming within a month if all goes to plan!

1 comment: