Tim Worthington Beat Tape 1


TJW BeatTape Volume1

As you can imagine I receive literally hundreds of emails every week
from up and coming artists in the Hip-Hop Community. Very rarely does
one of these emails catch my attention.

TJWorthington is one half of Leeds production outfit PNT Worldwyde, he
is currently working with UK MC Mohammed Yahya who has featured on
UKHH.com. The main reason Tim's BeatTape caught my attention is the
high quality production and the really laid back vibe thorughout, I
could certainly tell that his musical influences include two of my
favourite producers the late great Nujabes and J.Dilla.
TJWorthington's other notable influences include Four Tet, DJ
Premier, Prefuse 73, Fat Jon and Saul Williams. - Chris - LHHS

www.myspace.com/tjwmusic
www.soundcloud.com/tjwmusic
www.twitter.com/tjwmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment